It’s a good idea to talk about your higher education options in person thus we advice you visit best school in Ogun state
- We suggest you visit best school in Ogun state, as open days give you the chance to ask questions and to see what’s available. If you can’t visit in person, you could do so virtually.
- Come to a Grait events to talk to teachers, reps and to compare different learning opportunities.
- Go to our enrollment provider open day to explore the campus and get insights from staff and students.
- Can’t attend an event? Take a look at a virtual tour via whatsapp or skype instead!
Open days for visiting Grait international school(s)
These are great chances to see where you’ll be learning and where you could be living in the event you decide to be a boarder.
- Picture yourself living at Grait campus premises and see if you think you’ll be happy there.
- See what the facilities are like.
- Ask students and staff anything you’d like to know more about.
Heading to an open day helps you see if the place feels right. It also gives you a chance to get any answers you need before applying.
Use the search at the top of this page to find when open days are.
But don’t worry if you miss one — you can often arrange a visit on a different day, and some of our teachers make open day podcasts you can listen to.
We’re happy to provide our prospective students with the opportunity to visit campus!
In-person tours are available on an individual basis and are open to one student + one parent or supporter at a time. This is to ensure we can give you, as well as the staff and students working and living on campus, all a great experience.
What does an in-person tour involve?
- A 30-minute walking tour of the key areas of campus
- The option to be shown through our residence, including a model room
- The opportunity to meet with the head teacher and have your questions answered in person
To ensure the safety of our visitors and our staff, the in-person campus tour experience has been modified to adhere to public health guidelines and is subject to change. When booking, please keep in mind that the following guidelines must be followed:
- Tour participants are required to answer a screening questionnaire prior to the tour commencing as well as provide information to allow contact tracing.
- Face masks are required, even in outdoor locations. Please come with one of your own, we do not supply them.
- 2 metres of physical distancing outside of your family bubble must be maintained during the tour.
- All participants are asked to avoid touching common points throughout the tour.